Terms & Conditions
Thank you for using SnapVal, we appreciate your business and believe we can be one of many tools that will help you in your efforts to participate in various real-estate activities. Remember, we are just one of several resources available, and like all information services, we are subject to inaccuracies and mistakes and are no substitute for sound judgment, experiences, and in-depth analysis.
1. SnapVal is a service that aggregates and offers information collected by other companies, Third Party Vendors (TPV) who use this information, with their own methods and techniques, to provide an opinion regarding the value, pricing, and trends. We at Snapval have are unaffiliated with these companies beyond a distribution agreement and are not responsible in any way for any losses or damages caused by the proper or improper use of this information, or errors derived in the delivery of this information.
2. All TPVs list terms and conditions for the use of their data, by agreeing to our terms and conditions, you agree to be bound by their terms and conditions when using their service.
3. You must be at least 18 years of age to use this service. Also, you warrant that the information you provide us is accurate and that you will keep it up to date at all times, and that you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and that you are responsible for all actions taken via your account. You may not share your user account(s) with others.
4. Recognized that computer-generated valuations (AMVs) are not appraisals and that only physical appraisals by certified licensed appraisers should be used to make loan and investment decisions.
5. All fees are in U.S. dollars and are non-refundable unless stated otherwise. You agree to pay such fees if services purchased are delivered.
6. A certain class of subscriptions is solely available to lending professionals. You agree to cooperate with any reasonable validation of status and that information pertaining to your employment as a lending professional is accurate.
7. No Warranties. Bien-Aime International, LLC (BAI), owner and operator of SnapVal, provides access to TPV and other services on an “As-Is” basis, and the entire risk is with the user of these services. BAI makes no claims or warranties, at all, as to the fitness of TPVs, accuracy or quality of TPVs or any responsibility for TPVs offering their services via our SnapVal portal, nor is SnapVal liable of any damages or claims arising from the use of their technology either directly or indirectly. User further agrees that the aggregate liability of BAI and any of its affiliates to you for all claims arising out of or relating to the use of, or inability to use any portion of the services, regardless of business or casual relationship is the greater of 1)amount paid to Snapval in the 12 months prior to events causing damage, or 2) $100.
8. All legal disputes are governed by the laws of the state of Pennsylvania. BAI operates in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania.
9. Users of this site shall agree
a. to use all Reports and information (and all the underlying data included) for private and internal use only.
b. Not to sublicense or redistribute any report, derivatives, or integrated products to other users, whether directly or through third-party distribution channels.
c. Not disclose, use, disseminate, reproduce, publish, resell, or redistribute any Reports.
d. Not to incorporate the Property Level Report and/or underlying Property Level Report data into End Users’ current internal workflow process.
e. Not use the Property Level Report (i) as a factor in establishing an individual’s eligibility for credit or insurance, (ii) in connection with underwriting individual insurance, (iii) in evaluating an individual for employment purposes, (iv) in connection with a determination of an individual’s eligibility for a license or other benefit granted by a governmental authority, (v) in connection with any permissible purpose as defined by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (15 U.S.C. Sections 1681 et seq.), or (vi) in any other manner that would cause such use of the Property Level Report to be construed as a consumer report by any authority having jurisdiction over any of the Parties.
f. Not use the Property Level Report for any purpose that (a) infringes any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy, (b) violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including without limitation the laws and regulations governing unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising), or (c) is defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing.